Tips and tricks for door replacement
Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the aesthetic that guests have when coming into your West Springfield home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are willing to increase your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home ambiance. Either way, replacement doors are a big decision and involve a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the pros at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accent your door with a pop of color? Colors that match your current paint scheme are great and consistent, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring an entire look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The power of greenery about a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can shift attention to particular door details and divert attention away from other unpleasant features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a wonderful first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in West Springfield, give them a call at (413) 561-7599 or arrange an appointment online to consider all the choices for getting replacement doors to boost the look of your home.