2016 Home Design Trends
With the cost of renovation and redecoration, it is essential to find classic looks that show off your style in a realistic way. 2016 is the year to bring back essential top trends for your room.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects complement solids and
minimalism design. You can take advantage of a patterned
couch as a huge
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subtle,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a tasteful
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming pretty popular,
another exciting choice for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling bored of
the design in your spaces, try changing the
placement of pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a big trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a revitalizing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Mix
in the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling bold? Install
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are in this year. Keep your home calm and collected with gentle
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color palletes
are blah, think again. Add some charm
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a large
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to eliminate the clutter. An open space is a must to relax and breathe in your home. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, large windows will allow for natural light, and less walls will provide you with an open feel to your space. Give attention to minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, crafted to fit your tastes perfectly. We can help you coordinate your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at (413) 561-7599 or come to our West Springfield showroom to see how we can help fix you up with this year’s trends.